Every year I share that I love this holiday. Here are some vintage posts where I’ve explained this. It’s my absolute favorite holiday the 14th of February is responsible for getting me through this bitter cold season.
Today I thought I’d share some Valentine’s Day themed things I’m loving lately, how’s that sound?
K let’s do it.
1. Gabby Bernstein’s Fearless Relationships Course-
It really changed things for me when it comes to relationship dynamics. She talks about family relationships, career relationships, and then romantic relationships and let me tell you it blew my mind. Here’s Info on this course. Two main lessons I’ll just share now though.
- “We create separation in relationships. Seeing ourselves as better than or less than. Making someone special putting them on a pedestal making them better than another friend or family member or better than ourselves. This is constantly changing.” I used to do this with romantic partners and family members & friends al the time. You too?
- “When you are healing your energy, you may be attracted to the partner who will bring up all your stuff to be healed not necessarily the perfect partner right away because that’s not going to be attractive to you from that place.” Fascinating right?
- “The more you love your life, the more attractive you’ll be. Make your romantic relationships more brotherly and your friendships more romantic. Not using one person or one relationship to fill you up completely.” so good!
Just trust me on this it’s one hell of a fascinating conversation on Food Psych. Spoiler alert: Food & Relationships are super intertwined…Could you guess that?
3. Next thing I’m inspired by is my skin care line.
Yep. I’m obsessed with having spa-like evenings with myself where I slowly get ready for bed. I wash my face with the perfect 9 oil blend from this line & usually take a bath.
As you may know as a long time reader, I used to struggle a ton with my skin. I had pretty terrible acne and tried everything from food to harsh chemicals & then finally found my way with making my own products and washing my skin with hemp oil. This worked for a while but lately as I get older I have felt like pampering my skin a bit more is the way to go. Then I found this amazing line that makes products I WOULD make if I had time. They are made with high quality oils, essential oils, and um even pearl powder omg. Just check em out. You may or my not get obsessed like I did and give yourself facials all the time.
Skin Care heaven. Check it out Imbibe’s Site
3. Last but not least Treat Yo Self.
We all need a reminder to do that sometimes. Whether it is treating yourself to a pedicure or a massage or that personal growth thing you’ve been wanting to do but don’t think you have time or the yoga class or the ukulele lesson, whatever we all need reminders to treat ourselves with care. If you need a reminder of that TREAT YO SELF to my best friend’s prints or mug or if you already treat YO-Self well then get her hedgehog mugs and more in her Society 6 shop!
Don’t you worry, we’re working on WellnessWonderland shirts for you coming soon. Get excited. I sure am.
BOTTOM-LINE: Whether you’re part of a couple or a single you can enjoy Valentine’s Day by simply celebrating what you love. This isn’t limited, this can include pets, objects that inspire you, music, routines, and even places. By celebrating what you love in your life you’re saying thank you and by saying thank you you’re saying MORE PLEASE. If you’re never saying thank you to the Universe then the Universe will never know what to give you more of.
Just think if you want a person do more of what they’re doing how do you train them? You THANK them…again…and…again. Same thing with asking the Universe.
By thanking the Universe for what you do have you create more of what you want.
PS. Need a good movie to watch kinda about this? Watch this one. It is one of my favorites of all time.